HVAC Maintenance Plan In Encino, CA
HVAC Maintenance Plan In Encino, Burbank, Los Angeles, CA and Surrounding Areas
HVAC Maintenance Plan In Encino
Air conditioners, like a vehicle, are not designed to be able to withstand constant use without proper upkeep. With the frequent use that is necessary to maintain comfortable temperatures, it is important to protect your system. MGAM Construction inc. offers the best maintenance services for customers who are searching for “AC tune-up near me” or “best maintenance plan for HVAC systems.”
Preventative maintenance is a good way to prevent the majority of potential issues, saving you from the stress and expense of these repairs.
IMPORTANCE OF REGULAR MAINTENANCE FOR YOUR HVAC SYSTEM
- Lowers Utility bills by reducing energy consumption and waste
- Extends equipment life and prolongs its health
- Lowered energy costs with increased energy-efficient equipment
- Easy access to professional service technicians familiar with your system
- Fewer repairs needed and improved system reliability
- Increased Cooling and Heating capacity and efficiency
- Peace of mind for you and your family Emergency Repairs are more common in systems that have not had regular service/maintenance
- Helps you get the most out of your system
- Assures everything is working correctly and safely
We advise our families, friends, and clients to all do rout ine quar ter ly service and tune-ups to make sure everything is working cor rect ly and efficient ly.
Our annual maintenance program will include priority service appointments, provides valuable services and discounts on repairs
MGAM Construction Inc. is always available to serve you, we have emergency services 24/7 that work around the clock to ensure our clients and their families are safe and sound.
We offer a preventive maintenance program to prolong the life of your HVAC system, manage efficient energy consumption and maintain pristine air purity of your home or business. Preventative maintenance is recommended for the safeguard of your system and to secure the life of your home or business cooling and heating system. With our preventive maintenance program you will receive continuous care of your system with routine checks ensuring everything is working properly.
Keep your heating system in perfect working condition by following regular manufacturer recommended maintenance. Our routine maintenance program is a sure way to make the most of your investment. Upon enrolling in our program, you become a preferred client. You can expect our highly trained and competent technicians to become completely familiar with you and your air conditioning and heating equipment
VIP MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Receive front of the line service allowing top priority in scheduling service calls
- Air Conditioner tune-up INCLUDED
- Heating Precision tune-up INCLUDED
- Discount on service and repairs up to 15%
- 1 year service, parts, and labor guarantee on repairs or new installations
- Only a $69.00 diagnostic trip fee
- No additional charge for Saturday or after-hour service calls
- Detailed report of visit and all test measurements emailed to you for your records
WITHOUT VIP MEMBERSHIP:
(WITHOUT THE VIP MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS)
- Service could be up to 72 hours wait for the first available appointment
- Air conditioning tune-up $99
- Heating precision tune-up $99
- No additional service savings
- Max 30 day parts and labor guarantee
- Diagnostic trip fee $89
- Minimum of $100 service calls for Saturdays or after -hours service calls
VIP MEMBERSHIP PRICING
ONLY FOR CENTRAL SYSTEM OR HEATING SYSTEM (NO DUCTLESS)
ONLY $15.75 Per Month / $189 Annual
The best way to avoid problems with your system is to prevent them from happening. Regular scheduled maintenance will help prevent future costly repairs.
What would happen if you never serviced your vehicle? You wouldnt want to drive on Bald tires. Keeping your Air Conditioning and Furnace in top shape avoids costly repairs down the road and helps lower your utility bills by running more efficiently and conserving energy. Our exclusive membership program protects you and helps you and your system
Here are our Two 24-Point Inspection detailed below
24-POINT FURNACE INSPECTION:
- Safety check for dangerous Carbon Monoxide
- Inspect all CO detectors
- Calibrate and test thermostat to ensure the system is responding to heat commands
- Safety check for combustible materials around furnace
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation
- Safety check exhaust for proper ventilation
- Measure and verify proper supply & return temperature differential through furnace
- Inspect and test safety control circuits for proper operation
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension ( If applicable)
- Inspect and clean burner compartment
- Visual safety check of Heat Exchanger for cracks or corrosion
- Clean furnace burner orifices
- Measure and verify proper blower motor voltage & amp draw
- Lubricate and clean blower motor
- Inspect blower wheel and set screw torque
- Inspect starting components & run capacitors
- Verify gas pressure is adjusted for peak efficiency
- Lube all moving parts as required by manufacturer
- Safety check high voltage electrical wiring for burnt wires and connections
- Safety check for upper & lower combustion vents
- Safety check for natural gas leaks in furnace
- Clean or replace Filter
- Verify building and safety code requirements with system
- Written estimates of any recommended repairs if needed
24-POINT AIR CONDITIONING INSPECTION:
- Safety check for dangerous electrical short circuits
- Calibrate and test thermostat to ensure the system is responding to its cooling commands
- Verify proper clearances around A/C unit
- Measure and confirm proper refrigerant levels and proper operation
- Inspect condition of outdoor condenser coil
- Measure verify proper supply/return temperature across evaporator coil
- Inspect and test safety control circuits for proper operation
- Inspect condensate drains for clogs/debris
- Inspect condenser fan blade
- Inspect and clean condenser coil area
- Inspect and clean control compartment
- Inspect high voltage compressor contractor
- Inspect and test starting components and capacitors
- Measure and verify proper compressor voltage & amp draw
- Measure and verify proper condenser motor voltage & amp draw
- Lubricate and clean condenser fan motor
- Inspect high voltage disconnect safety switch and fuses
- Inspect high voltage safety circuit breaker
- Inspect control wiring
- Lubricate all moving parts as required by manufacturer
- Safety check high voltage wiring for burnt wires and connections
- Clean or replace 1” filter with high efficiency filer in furnace
- Verify building and safety code requirements
- Written estimates of any recommended repairs as needed
Like all other major appliances in our homes, heating and cooling systems also require periodic and timely upkeep from professionals. Professional technicians usually create a detailed HVAC maintenance plan in Encino, Burbank, Los Angeles, CA, and surrounding areas to ensure exceptional care of your unit to help you reduce maintenance costs. Contact us today!
What Services are Included in an HVAC Maintenance Plan?
When installed accurately, a heating and cooling appliance have a serviceable life of around 15 years. Furthermore, routine upkeep of the unit improves its longevity. Below are a few steps that are included in a professional HVAC maintenance plan to help keep your heating and cooling device stay strong:
- Inspect and Clean the Air Filters: To keep your heating and cooling system working correctly, the professionals will examine and clean the air filters. The heating and cooling air filters get blocked and contaminated because of their continued use, mainly during the peak winters and summers. Furthermore, the air filters may stop working if left unattended, leading to internal harm and a potential collapse of the complete furnace and air conditioning unit.
- Cleaning HVAC Condenser: In residential and commercial establishments, property owners prefer keeping the condenser unit open, which leads to the building up of dust, dirt, and other small particles on their parts. To keep your heating and air conditioning device functioning well, professionals should inspect it periodically for dust buildup, especially the condenser. If left uncontrolled, the clog and buildup may harm the system’s vital components.
- Clear Up the HVAC Drain Lines: The HVAC drain lines usually get obstructed due to the excess buildup of mold and dust. It may lead to impairment of the heating and air conditioning system in the long term. A regular and proper clean-up of the HVAC drain lines is always the main task in an HVAC maintenance plan to keep your device running hassle-free.
What are the Benefits of Routine HVAC Maintenance?
Here are some advantages of routine heating and cooling maintenance:
- Prevents Significant Issues: Professional heating and air conditioning technicians will analyze and try to fix any minor problems found during upkeep. It will ensure that the issue doesn’t escalate or spread to numerous system parts. This way, you can avoid a significant breakdown that can cost you more than routine servicing and repairs.
- Improves Efficiency: Regular repair and tune-ups of your heating and cooling unit can improve their efficiency of them. This assists in maintaining ambient temperatures while using less power, thus limiting your energy expenses.
At MGAM Construction Inc., we are always there to offer you the most affordable and high-quality HVAC maintenance plan in Encino, Burbank, Los Angeles, CA, and surrounding areas. Our professional experts hold immense expertise in offering various HVAC services and helping you remain comfortable throughout the year. To know more about our HVAC maintenance plan, call us at (818) 652-7282.