Heating Repair In Encino, and Surrounding Areas
Heating Repair in Encino by MGAM Construction Inc.
Types of Heating Repair
Technology is progressing, and numerous developments have been performed to get better indoor comfort. The advancements have led to the improvement in old designs and the creation of new ones.
Heating systems can be classified into types:
- Forced Air Systems
- Electric Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Radiant Heat Systems
- Steam Radiant Heat Systems
All these heating systems work on different principles and require a distinct repair approach. The good thing is that the technicians in our company are well-versed in handling and repairing all the technologies available in the current market.
When to Schedule a Heating Repair?
The only purpose of an HVAC system is to provide comfort and convenience in harsh and uncertain weather. When you start to feel uncomfortable and uneasy when you switch on the heater, remember it is time to call the Calabasas Heating Repair.
- The heating system does not switch on. It is one of the most terrifying situations in the winter. But relax! It happens either when the heating equipment is not getting electricity; the thermostat is loosely connected to the heater, or when it changes the thermostat settings. It can indicate massive issues like a burnt-out component inside the heating unit.
- Less airflow from the vents. It happens due to infrequent maintenance of the heating equipment. The dust and grime get collected in the air filters, ducts, or registers. Dust blocks the airways that allow the warm air to pass through. There may be a leakage in the ductwork, causing the warm air to get lost in the environment.
- Changing thermostat settings does not change the heater settings. The problem lies in the thermostat if the heating system cannot apply the changed settings of the thermostat in the room. There could be various reasons, but the likely solution lies in replacing the old thermostat with a new one.
- You are receiving cold air instead of warm air. The problem is serious if the heating system is working opposite of its nature. The problem lies either in the gas valve, ignition, clogged air filters, or condensate line. Check the thermostat settings before calling for heating repair in Encino.
- Water collects around the heating equipment. Water collecting in pools around the heating equipment hints that the system needs repairs. Cracks in the condensate drain, leaking humidifier components, or a damaged secondary heat exchanger can be one of the reasons for the above issue.
How does Timely Heater Inspection Benefit the Household?
Most people think it is a waste of money to call the technicians for an annual heating inspection, but a waste of money is beneficial in many ways:
- Inspection reduces the chances of massive repairs and sudden shutdowns.
- The maintenance will help extend the warranty and life of the heating system to around 22-25 years!
- You can use the heater in the winters freely without the tension of extremely high electricity bills.
- Moreover, you can spend the winter evenings getting the best and most optimized heating services.